Hey travellers, welcome to our piece of the internet!
We’re Stacey & Joel – a couple who travel and love to talk about it. Adventurous and ever-curious, we are spontaneous sun-seekers, ruin ramblers, historical hikers and jet-setting junkies. We love to travel by air, land and sea… or in our camper van, Bumper.
Click on the pictures below to read our travel blog, to learn more about us or about our camper van, Bumper. We’d also love to hear from you, so get in touch through the contact page. We also hope you’d love to hear from us! You can sign up for our mailing list here or by using one of the forms at the bottom of each page.
- An Honest Tropicfeel Shoes Canyon Review
- SoleCup Review: The Best Reusable Cup on the Market?
- St James’s Park; Visiting London’s Best Park
- Uncompressed Raw Vs Compressed Raw: 2 Reasons Compressed Raw Is Better
- The Postal Museum and Mail Rail: What You Need to Know Before You Go
- Cleopatra’s Needle: London’s Fascinating 3500-Year-Old Structure
- Leake Street Arches: Exploring the Unique Waterloo Graffiti Tunnel
- The 8 Best London Bookshops to Visit
- Columbia Road Flower Market: A Guide to London’s Very Best Flower Market
- Cecil Court: A Guide to the Wonderful Booksellers’ Row
Want to keep up with our journey? Then please subscribe to our mailing list! We won’t spam you. We’ll only be in touch with exciting news and new stuff!